O'Reilly

Wildcat

Supporter
Did anybody catch O'Reilly tonight?

He hamered Coloms hard and stayed mad the rest of the show.

I didn't catch it but that's about all they talked about the rest of the show.

As far as I could tell O'Reilly asked everybody the same question he asked Coloms. "In more than 4 years in oddice has Obama ever offered to cut one single thing?" When Coloms defended Obama O'Reily blew up on him big time.

I'm going to stay up to see the re-run later tonight.

farmin68

I don't have a cable or satellite subscription. I'll try to find it somewhere online.

I lost most all respect for O'Reilly when he had Obama on during the 2008 presidential campaign and tossed softballs to him. That moment showed me he was either spineless or under Obama's spell. Either way, he it revealed he isn't very useful as a journalist.

Vermin93

farmin68 said:
I don't have a cable or satellite subscription. I'll try to find it somewhere online.

I lost most all respect for O'Reilly when he had Obama on during the 2008 presidential campaign and tossed softballs to him. That moment showed me he was either spineless or under Obama's spell. Either way, he it revealed he isn't very useful as a journalist.

So if Bill O'reilly isn't useful as a journalist, then who is?

Have you seen how hard O'Reilly goes after child molesters and child murderers and the judges and politicians that have gone lenient on them? O'Reilly shows them no mercy. You have lost respect for the wrong guy.

TAFKAP

Vermin93 said:
Have you seen how hard O'Reilly goes after child molesters and child murderers and the judges and politicians that have gone lenient on them? O'Reilly shows them no mercy. You have lost respect for the wrong guy.

Neither does Nancy Grace, but she's no more of a journalist than O'Reilly. They're both paid entertainers, and pretty liberal in many aspects. From what I recall, Bill has backed on numerous occasion "common-sense" gun laws.

Vermin93

TAFKAP said:
Vermin93 said:

Neither does Nancy Grace, but she's no more of a journalist than O'Reilly. They're both paid entertainers, and pretty liberal in many aspects. From what I recall, Bill has backed on numerous occasion "common-sense" gun laws.

Pretty liberal in many aspects? Yeah, that's why his audience is overwhelmingly conservative and most liberals hate him. .

O'reilly is openly anti-Obama. He constantly cites facts, statistics and forecasts in his endless bashing of Democrats on spending, taxes, debt and deficit spending. He bashes Obamacare regularly. He routinely discusses the assault on Christianity by the left. He absolutely vilifies liberal judges for their activism. He defends children as much as anyone. He is disgusted by the rising entitlement mentality in America. He wants the national guard on the border. He loathes "secular progressives" and attacks their agenda regularly. He publicly attacks George Soros and the ACLU. I could go on, and on, and on with his credentials. Aside from supporting gun registration, he is pretty much as good as it gets on opinionated cable "news".

Lost Lake

Yeah I saw it. I'm pretty sure if someone would've checked Colmes chair when he got up there would've been a puddle. I thought he was going to walk off for a second.

TAFKAP

I can't recall the last time I watched O'Reilly. There were a number of issues many years ago that turned me off of the guy, and I since dismissed him. I think after reading his last book, I was done with him. A shouting Republican does not qualify oneself to be a Conservative.

Wildcat

Supporter
Lost Lake said:
Yeah I saw it. I'm pretty sure if someone would've checked Colmes chair when he got up there would've been a puddle. I thought he was going to walk off for a second.

Yep, O'Reilly called him a lier several times. Coloems sister-in-law normaly is outspoken on the show, this time she tried to stay out of it unless spoken to.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/i ... t_id=86923