Oregon escapee

mudnducs

Hello All. My name's Bill McKay. Live near Jonesborough now with my wife.

I've live most of my life in Oregon...mule deer and elk hunting on large areas of public land. Retired now but hope to try my luck at whitetail. I don't see a lot of public land here so this will take some getting used to. 🙂

Last edited:

mudnducs

Thank you Rancocas!
There are a lot of great folks in Oregon...it's just that the 'progressives' in the willamette valley control the state. The eastern 2/3s of the state is staunchly conservative.
Has some good hunting there though! When you're allowed...😄

portugeejn

Welcome from another Oregon ex-pat. Lived in Johnson City for 6 months 15 years ago, and have been trying to figure out a way back since. Finally made it. You got here at the right time of year, the fall colors are fantastic. Since Jonesborough & J.C. are close, we should get together for coffee some time.

Pioneer1789

Hello All. My name's Bill McKay. Live near Jonesborough now with my wife.

I've live most of my life in Oregon...mule deer and elk hunting on large areas of public land. Retired now but hope to try my luck at whitetail. I don't see a lot of public land here so this will take some getting used to. 🙂
Welcome from East TN.

mudnducs

Welcome from another Oregon ex-pat. Lived in Johnson City for 6 months 15 years ago, and have been trying to figure out a way back since. Finally made it. You got here at the right time of year, the fall colors are fantastic. Since Jonesborough & J.C. are close, we should get together for coffee some time.
I'd like that. 🙂

Latest posts