• Help Support TNDeer:

Opry Mills BPS Gun Theft

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Hardwoodmaterials

I read some of the comments on other sites. According to the Nashville liberal idiot brigade it's 100% Bass Pros fault for having guns in the first place and now Nashville is unsafe and BP shouldn't be allowed to have guns in the store any longer. It's 0% the fault of the ones who robbed the place. They only robbed it because it was an easy way to get money to feed their starving families and pay for their grandmas dialysis. I cant stand the liberal idiots that congregate in Nashville! :livid:

Pic IN the Casa

Most likely went a few exits north and got off on Brick Church Pike.
That's where the ones that ruined Wave Pool and the mall come from.

Headhunter

If you talk to employees at the store, BPS has a policy that they do not stop shoplifters. I was there not to long ago, and just talking with a couple employees I know and a manager was there to. I told him, if I had any say there would be officers, in uniform and plains clothes all over the store, well enough to deter theft, I hate a thief. His answer was, if they suspect someone of being a shoplifter, they will ask them to give product back, but if you keep on walking out the door, no one is going to stop you or even attempt to stop you. A Johnny Morris policy is what I was told.

BamaProud

Hardwoodmaterials":3g0h8zjf said:
I read some of the comments on other sites. According to the Nashville liberal idiot brigade it's 100% Bass Pros fault for having guns in the first place and now Nashville is unsafe and BP shouldn't be allowed to have guns in the store any longer. It's 0% the fault of the ones who robbed the place. They only robbed it because it was an easy way to get money to feed their starving families and pay for their grandmas dialysis. I cant stand the liberal idiots that congregate in Nashville! :livid:

Yup typical "blame the victim" mentality when it comes to stolen guns. The only people at fault here are the thieves.

Latest posts