Only in Nashville

Barrett

So my wife and I currently live in a townhouse and there isnt a lot of good places to put my mounts. I have my black bear shoulder mount in our house but my deer is in my dad's store.

That being said, my dad called tonight and said he may need to borrow my bear. So I say, okay a little further explaination please? So he tells me he has someone in the store right now that is going crazy over my deer. Apprently they say it will be perfect for a country music video they are getting ready to shoot and when he told them I had just gotten my bear back, they went nuts.

He said it was still early and may not happen but I thought it was pretty dang funny. I didn;t even think to ask who the video was for. Only in Nashville! :D

catman529

I got a 150 class and 180 class European mount, I will take $10 for every inch of gross B&C score to put them in the video.... :D

TENN.BOY

catman529 said:
I got a 150 class and 180 class European mount, I will take $10 for every inch of gross B&C score to put them in the video.... :D
I would like to see a pict of your 180 class euro mount,that would impress me more than the video.

stik

TENN.BOY said:
catman529 said:
I would like to see a pict of your 180 class euro mount,that would impress me more than the video.

there are pics on here somewhere. i'll just let him post it. i have seen this thing in person and the pics don't do it justice.

catman529

It's in the 180s with no deductions, 167" net non typical... I found it next to its bone pile in 2010

P1000041.jpg

TAFKAP

pressfit said:
I got a 40 year old stuffed squirrel that looks like a drownded rat ..reckon that would help??LOL

How about that guy with the Tardface bobcat??? :D :D :D

Latest posts