Ole Miss - UFS

TreyB

mjac":3iunpyu0 said:
TreyB":3iunpyu0 said:
they deserved the win.

They deserved the win? ha ha ha ha ha bs.
That is what teams at this level do. They played 60 min to win.
They certainly don't need to be judged deserving by you.

You are right.... Ole Miss blew it.... And you know it. Like Badnole even bailed on them. You know u was saying it was over as well. That's why u stayed out of the thread! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

mjac

Central west coast of Florida, but hunt SE Tn.
TreyB":2im4atlt said:
You know u was saying it was over as well]/quote]

Not according to my wife.........and she was the only one that was around. Not you.

That's why u stayed out of the thread!

I have/had way more important things to do and besides your and/or my comments would have nothing to do with the outcome of the game. If you think so, dream on.

TreyB

mjac":111dwj3i said:
TreyB":111dwj3i said:
You know u was saying it was over as well]/quote]

Not according to my wife.........and she was the only one that was around. Not you.

That's why u stayed out of the thread!

I have/had way more important things to do and besides your and/or my comments would have nothing to do with the outcome of the game. If you think so, dream on.

Sure you did ................ :tu:

PalsPal

mjac":2kuo7gxk said:

This. I have never understood the need to post during a game. In-game, idiotic posts have a way of making one look very stupid or foolish or both :D !

But, he obviously has nothing better to do, so let him live in his la-la land :D !

mtn cur

I had a good time posting during game last night. Oh no I said the game was over. Big deal, it's not life or death

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baddnole

Someone posted ,It's over,think it was cur,.I replied ,yep. I thought so at the time,freshman QB and all. Make no mistake though,I never give up on them,watched the whole game.This was after driving 12 hours back to Tampa,very tired. All in all I thought you all did a pretty good assessment of the game,few shots here and there at FSU(Trey's UFS) but pretty fair.good game as it turned out. :tu:

TreyB

baddnole":xone69ln said:
Someone posted ,It's over,think it was cur,.I replied ,yep. I thought so at the time,freshman QB and all. Make no mistake though,I never give up on them,watched the whole game.This was after driving 12 hours back to Tampa,very tired. All in all I thought you all did a pretty good assessment of the game,few shots here and there at FSU(Trey's UFS) but pretty fair.good game as it turned out. :tu:

:tu:

Latest posts