Ole Miss stat

wayne

Ole Miss defense was so bad last year, that in the game against Alabama, if Ole Miss hadn't put any defensive players on the field for the entire game, Alabama would have only gained 52 more yards.

PillsburyDoughboy

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

PillsburyDoughboy

Lane Train Gave us all we wanted last year . It was almost as if he knew the calls. I am sure I heard that from someone much wiser about college football than me. :)

PillsburyDoughboy

Heck the same could be said about al. it was like s ping pong game
ALABAMA looked sloppy as heck on the defense side of the ball during the first half of the season. But Nick Saban the master of all things college football found out his own weaknesses and found a way to fix that and was able to win a National Championship with a extremely young defense.

Hes challenged once again on the other side of the ball this year with a very young offense and hes gonna have to figure that out too. Probably going to be some trial and error till he gets that right. But I seem to remember a few years back where ALABAMA defense was the only thing keeping us winning championships so life could be a lot worse. :)

TreyB

ALABAMA looked sloppy as heck on the defense side of the ball during the first half of the season. But Nick Saban the master of all things college football found out his own weaknesses and found a way to fix that and was able to win a National Championship with a extremely young defense.

Hes challenged once again on the other side of the ball this year with a very young offense and hes gonna have to figure that out too. Probably going to be some trial and error till he gets that right. But I seem to remember a few years back where ALABAMA defense was the only thing keeping us winning championships so life could be a lot worse. :)
You would… ;)

Latest posts