Ole Miss -3

Urban_Hunter

I was shocked too when I heard the spread. Figured it would be higher. I think both will score points but figure Ole Miss would hit the sprint button in the second half. Hope I'm wrong. Had planned on going to this one but got drawn for Presidents Island and it's this weekend too.

We're all a big family here. Can't stand to see someone miss out on their dream of going to the game with their buddy. It would be an honor to borrow your ID and go to PI in your place so you can go to the game. It's what family is for after all!

cbhunter

I'm not familiar with this story and couldn't find anything when I Ducked it.
He is speaking of the accusation that Pruitt and company was handing out wads of cash in Mcdonalds bags to players

Accusation may not be the right word. He was fired for cheating so where there is smoke there is fire. I'm not sure the whole "mcdonalds bag" part wasn't made up though

Last edited:

THEdonkey0515

If I'm seeing this right.

Vols have more solo tackles, more sacks, more sack yards, more picks, and more pick 6's with more passes defended

Then ole miss so far.

And they are about in the middle of the pack in the sec in total defense.

Gravey

We're all a big family here. Can't stand to see someone miss out on their dream of going to the game with their buddy. It would be an honor to borrow your ID and go to PI in your place so you can go to the game. It's what family is for after all!
I flipped a coin and PI won out so I guess I'll struggle through it but thanks for the offer. It's hard to find somebody these days to make a sacrifice like that. 😂

wayne

Lane will try and break the scoreboard now.

Attachments

• Capture+_2021-10-13-17-28-22~2.png
    Capture+_2021-10-13-17-28-22~2.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 33

Latest posts