Sold/Expired Old Side by Side cheap

waynesworld

I have an older Polaris side by side that we brought a few years ago at an auction and ran good. Well the starter went out and has sat for a while. I ordered the starter and just never got around to putting it in. We have a 4 wheeler and this was going to be for kids to drive around farm. That being said my daughter and friend went to put it in this year and found out ordered the wrong one. So I am selling this as is located in Shelbyville. could be a easy fix if you take the starter to a dealer and have them order the right one. I will try to post pic from my phone, I am asking $500 or best offer. If I don't get any reasonable offer I will take it to the semi-annual farm action.

I welcome comments on this to help anyone that is interested.

waynesworld

Yes, some of the time when it wasn't in the shop, it is well sun tanned. It would take some TLC if a person wanted a nice vehicle but that was not what we wanted was going to let kids drive it and used to pick up dear from the field.

Snake

If I was in your area i would buy it but to far to travel. You guys that need one should purchase that thing. Probably a early 2000 model 2005 and under , I had a 2006 that was stolen and this one is older mine was fuel injected . Probably is a 500 mine was .

waynesworld

It is a 2wd sorry did not see the above post. Did they make the XP then? The oldest I could find is 13? I don't know what size it is and am not in Shelbyville to check.

hitek

AD got your message and will respond in a little bit I have one other PM ahead of you I need to respect the order of PM, and I have a mess the dog decided to make. The bigger the dog the bigger the diarrhea mess.
I didn't PM (because I can't get my PM's to work) but I did respond above. I can get it Friday night or Saturday.

Latest posts