• Help Support TNDeer:

Old hunting videos

rem270

Supporter
Rugers thread got me to thinking about the outdoor channel and hunting videos but didn't want to hijack it.

Had a member giving away some older Monster Bucks and a few more older dvd's in the PIF section some time last year. I took them and got around to watching the Monster Bucks videos last week. They were from 2003. I haven't watched the outdoor channel or a hunting video in lots of years and don't miss it at all. But I did enjoy these older videos. There are a few more videos that I will probably start on tonight.

Things sure have changed a whole lot from then til now in the hunting industry and I guess that's why I can't even bring myself to watch the outdoor channel anymore. But was refreshing seeing those old shows.

CBU93

Supporter
To me, Primos Truth Series, Realtree Monster Bucks and the Drury brothers are the only videoed hunts to watch.

Them and Catman.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Lost Lake

Supporter
I used to really enjoy the the old videos. Bowhunting October Whitetails was my all time favorite. Spent a few days after Christmas hunting in the mountains, and some friends and I watched some old ones til the wee hours of the morning.

ttf909

Supporter
Lot of guys really bash the hunting shows but I like watching them , new and old.
Really enjoyed the pre outdoor channel days of Tnn sunday night hunting shows .

redblood

Lot of guys really bash the hunting shows but I like watching them , new and old.
Really enjoyed the pre outdoor channel days of Tnn sunday night hunting shows .
I remember those. Early 1990s. TNN. Sundays were fishing, nascar, then hunting. Country music video mixed in

tree_ghost

Supporter
Well since I’m giving traditional archery a go this season I think I’ll be ordering some of the whitetail adrenaline series...Jared and company are loco!

Remington700

I remember in the 90’s watching Dan Fitzgerald and the old lady in the tree lounger hunting videos. Times have sure changed.

Remington700

I really need to get with the times and check some of the youtube folks out. Especially catman
The Hunting Public is also a good one to watch. Much different hunting style than I deer hunt. They are very aggressive in their style. Very entertaining.

OldFussNFeathers

After church enjoyed Buckmasters on Sundays. Really liked Dan Fitzgerald and Roger Raglin(sp?). TK and Mike was also a favorite for a good laugh! 4 gauge water foul widow maker!

DoubleRidge

Believe it or not you can still catch Fitzgerald and Roger Raglin on TV! They both crack me up.

For newer shows...I'll watch:

Heartland Bowhunters
MeatEater
Into High Country
Greg McHales Wild Yukon
Gamekeepers of Mossy Oak

I appreciate good videography.

I don't care for loud rock-n-roll blasting and blood splatter on the screen....nor am I interested in seeing 50bmg head shots.

Laserman1

I bought a Treelounge after Watching Margaret talk about how comfortable it was. I didn’t realize someone else carried that stand in for her. When I got in the woods with mine I was so worn out from it being so heavy all I wanted to do was sleep in it.

Latest posts