Sold/Expired Old Disc

geezer

Hey yall Im hunting a donation for our church garden. A little background, we plant a pretty good sized garden every year and donate the harvest to needy and food banks locally here in Mid Tn. We use a 3 point PTO tiller behind the tractor now and it takes forever to work up 7 acres with it and we also have two tillers that we will use as well, and have been doing it this way for 3 years now. I mentioned getting a disc to help speed things up a bit and everyone is all for it but we will begining construction of our new building this spring and every dollar is being invested in it instead of a garden upgrade or two. What I was wondering was if anyone has or knows someone who has an old disc sitting in a field edge or in a barn that they might wanna donate to us we would be more than happy to except! It doesnt have to be pretty, just work or get in working condition with a little elbow grease and time. We are located around Nashville but I would travel a little to pick one up. Our tractor is a 47 HP 4x4 so Id say maybe a 6 foot or so disc would be perfect, 3 point or pull behind, we are not picky!!! Thanks for atleast reading this and please PM me if you might have a lead on one! Thanks again fellas. :)

pressfit

I can hook you up.. If any of your members have a torch set and a welder... I have a 12 foot disk i have used for 10-12 years.. actually used it behind my new disc last year.. all you would need to do is cut off 3' on each side and it would be perfect for what your wanting.. its a pull type and the hubs where the tires fit on are broken.. but with a little tlc she would be up in no time...LOL it will have to be trailered.. I can load it..