Ohio outfitters?

Big JWC 50

Anybody got any good outfitters they have been to in Ohio? Killed bucks? meals? lodging? would you go back? Seen a lot of deer on your hunt? worth the $? Outfitter went out of their way to try and get you on a buck,etc. Thanks guys

dmonty

Lot of public land up there if your willing to do yourself hunt.I would say minimum of 7 days 2 weeks would be better to learn area,bow hunt 1 st and 2 nd week of Nov. and you should hit pre rut.

Jmed

The good spots don't even advertise, because they don't have to. Pick a chunk of public land and learn it and you have as good a chance at a fraction of the cost. Leases are running $20-30/acre in good areas

chris1976

I hunted with muskingum country outfitters. The ammenities were not extravagant but the hunting was great and Doug worked his tail off to put us on deer. I ended up with a 132" 8 pt but saw a couple of real big deer. It was only like 1700 for five days of bowhunting the second week of nov. I would go back in a heartbeat.

tndeer101

This is the buck I got on a self guided hunt with Woodbury Outfitters during the bow season using my crossbow. I want to go back as soon as I can. They are in Cosochton, Ohio. They also have guided hunts, I saw a couple of very nice bucks harvested by some hunters on the guided hunt.

TENN.BOY

Its all myths and lies there aren't any big bucks Ohio, LOL Unless your just wanting to go with an outfitter look into the wayne national forest or other public land in the south central part of ohio that's where the big bucks are at.

Latest posts