oh my goodness

brassmagnet

Does it come with a cute young French lady to offset the ugliness of the pistol?? Pretty sure my 1873 Colt Uberti . 357 will shoot with it. But a hot, young, French chik.......Oh, wait.....we were talking about pistols,.... 1911 Colt, 45, two reloads. All day, every day , gets me to my truck and a 300 BLK pistol with 120 rounds, in case somebody wants to prove something.

WTM

Does it come with a cute young French lady to offset the ugliness of the pistol?? Pretty sure my 1873 Colt Uberti . 357 will shoot with it. But a hot, young, French chik.......Oh, wait.....we were talking about pistols,.... 1911 Colt, 45, two reloads. All day, every day , gets me to my truck and a 300 BLK pistol with 120 rounds, in case somebody wants to prove something.
lol, its a gunfighters gun. can your uberti shoot 170,000 rounds of full norma loads and still shoot and function the same as the 1st round put through it?

brassmagnet

lol, its a gunfighters gun. can your uberti shoot 170,000 rounds of full norma loads and still shoot and function the same as the 1st round put through it?
For the price of it, I can buy enough Ubertis to do that. Besides, what "gunfighter" is shooting 170,000 rounds, lighten your wallet if you want. I shoot for the fun of it.

Hunter 257W

The website says it's a civilian version of a police and military gun. Hard to understand the price unless it's a reproduction of a gun used many years ago which is what I suspect being that it's a revolver not semi-auto. Other than the grips being too large, I like the look of it but not enough to pay that price. I got raked over the coals financially buying a Ruger Super Blackhawk on Gun Broker last month but still only paid about 1/3 of that for it.

WTM

The website says it's a civilian version of a police and military gun. Hard to understand the price unless it's a reproduction of a gun used many years ago which is what I suspect being that it's a revolver not semi-auto. Other than the grips being too large, I like the look of it but not enough to pay that price. I got raked over the coals financially buying a Ruger Super Blackhawk on Gun Broker last month but still only paid about 1/3 of that for it.
the same gun, same manufacturer, same specs. its not a production gun. they are custom hand fitted and polished made with a higher grade steel alloy than standard revolvers. they have to shoot .8" 15 shot groups at 25 meters to be acceptable.

its still in use by the GIGN today. in 72 they only had a choice basically between a high power and 1911 they chose this gun. after 1800 missions, over 500 hostages rescued and only 2 lost operators, id say its worked out pretty well. the '94 plane rescue is legendary.

really its no different than buying a freedom arms revolver or having hamilton bowen do his work on a production Ruger revolver.

Latest posts