Oh listen to the rythem...

Barrett

of the girl in my office throwing up in her trash can for the past half hour. :D

She's about 8 weeks pregnant and didn't come in this morning until later. Now she has been throwing up for at least a half hour and is just now leaving. Gotta feel bad for her.

Kevin

my wife is 11 weeks today. she's like clock work right now. Every morning after breakfast, and every night right before bed!

Pic IN the Casa

Gotta give it to her for toughing it out and coming in to work. I know a head chef at a hotel. He told me a girl calls out because she's started her period.

I had, (emphasis on had) a guy that would call out because:

- he hadn't gotten a full nights sleep.
- his yard really needs mowing (most of my staff works 4-10's)
- wife isn't feeling well so he needs to stay with her.

Funny thing is his wife worked here too and she got canned right before him.

ferg

I had one of my Chief's one time over to the house for 'working dinner' which loosely translated, meant 'drink beer and eat' -

The night got kind of late - so I made him stay over -

That morning I got up as normal, came down the stairs and he was still FAST asleep on the sofa .... I smiled and went to work.

About two hours later he call the First Class in my office and said '....the Senior Chief and I are going to be late this morning...'

The First Class said '....that's funny because the Senior Chief has been here for two hours....'

Bwhahahhahahahah

He was so pissed at me for not waking him up - but I just couldn't let it pass :)

ferg....

Bowdacious

Pic IN the Casa said:
Gotta give it to her for toughing it out and coming in to work. I know a head chef at a hotel. He told me a girl calls out because she's started her period.
Sadly, I had to do that many times. I won't go into detail but there are days for some women that there is no way you can go out in public without a trench coat just in case.

For the morning sickness, eating ginger snaps or anything with ginger in it works for a lot of women.

DaveB

My Wife used to drive with a mixing bowl in the front seat.

When the garbage truck came by the fumes would drift into the house and boy, that really didn't go over very well.

Fortunately right around the end of the first Tri it stopped like turning off the hose. Then She tried to bankrupt me by eating everything. Then she had to sleep about half sitting up with every pillow in the house jammed together to keep her from moving. That was with just one. The twins were much worse.

It goes on for just about 9 months. Then, for reasons unknown to Science, you start memorizing disposable diaper prices. And you try Desitin to see does this stuff really work???????