Official score for my buck?

Ridgeline300

Looked up TN deer registry and it has an email address and directions with info they need but I’ve tried sending a few times keeps saying unsent or something along those lines. What do I need to do? Thanks!

RUGER

Supporter
2-Step Enabled
Getting in touch with someone at TWRA is a joke.
Good luck.

My best guess would be to call. MAYBE someone would answer, but I doubt it.

MickThompson

Looked up TN deer registry and it has an email address and directions with info they need but I’ve tried sending a few times keeps saying unsent or something along those lines. What do I need to do? Thanks!
Regional offices and many wildlife officers can officially score your deer. There's a mandatory 60 day drying period before a deer can be officially measured so make sure that has passed before you schedule it.

kornbread

2-Step Enabled
When they had the wildlife extravaganza in Franklin they were set up to score and enter the deer in the registry. I took one once and had it scored. It was a headache to say the least. You had to leave the deer with them and they would call you to come pick up when they were finished. I’m sure they have some event somewhere that this still goes on, but good luck getting in touch with them.

DoubleRidge

Most TWRA game wardens are official scorers...and depending on your location...if convenient...I believe you can make an appointment and have your buck scored at the Ellington Agricultural Center in Nashville....but I'd call your local game warden first...with advance notice he may set up a time to meet you...or at least direct you to someone who can help.

Ridgeline300

I called regional office and guy said he is getting a list of people wanting bucks scored and is gonna schedule a day when several go at once and he can have a team of scorers together. Took my number and said he would be in touch with date and location. Thanks for replies!

Latest posts