oak ridge

bowhunter163

Diehard Hunter said:
Probably the same thing they were doing on the scout day.
Lol except there will be more of them ..... Hopefully it doesn't rain Te whole weekend . But I will be there in my summit all day both days no matter what . Waiting on a big one.

bowhunter163

Diehard Hunter said:
Let it rain! I have had my best luck out there when the weather was the worst.
I don't care if it rains . I'll have my little umbrella up and my subway sandwich handy . I'll text you about 10 to help me drag ;)

buckmoss1

Rain, sleet, or snow I will be in my tree stand and will not come down unless I shoot a deer or it gets dark.

Best stand I've had in a long time. Must say I'm pretty pumped up for next weekend.

Josiah

Good luck! Is it a pretty good hunt? We drove through there to my sister-in-law's house thanksgiving, she lives in Clinton. Seems like some good habitat.

RAFI

buckmoss1 said:
Rain, sleet, or snow I will be in my tree stand and will not come down unless I shoot a deer or it gets dark.

Best stand I've had in a long time. Must say I'm pretty pumped up for next weekend.

been there when it was snowing like crazy and had a bow in my hands.doubt it will snow this weekend :)

Diehard Hunter

hunter7272 said:
Hopefully killing a monster!!!! went to the scounting day saw alot of sign a few rubs and scrapes... anyone had any luck up there

I have killed a few out there. No more than 15 or so. My Brother in law has hunted it with me almost every time, but he has yet to seal the deal on one. It has not been because of lack of opportunity though.

JeepKuntry

I'll be in the woods. Not really lookin forward to the warmer temps though. I didn't see alot of scrapes/rubs. First spot I saw 5 does. Second area I marked is mainly due to terrain and a little feed sign. Third area is an escape route once the shootin starts.

Latest posts