Sold/Expired O/U or Semi-Auto Shotgun

Steyrhunter

Could I interest you in a Remington 3200? 28" skeet gun with a full set of Purbaugh tubes, so you can shoot all 4 gauges . The gun is nice, maybe a couple of gun club marks. The case is showing its age and has some loose pieces on interior. Fixed skeet choke for all barrels and tubes. Let me know what you think, I would put it in your budget. This gun needs to be used, not sit in the case. I also have a 3200 trap gun, 30" fixed full if your interested, It was my handicap trap gun, but it does have a piece cracked on the left side forearm. Not a handling or function issue. Thanks, Wade

Specializedjon

Could I interest you in a Remington 3200? 28" skeet gun with a full set of Purbaugh tubes, so you can shoot all 4 gauges . The gun is nice, maybe a couple of gun club marks. The case is showing its age and has some loose pieces on interior. Fixed skeet choke for all barrels and tubes. Let me know what you think, I would put it in your budget. This gun needs to be used, not sit in the case. I also have a 3200 trap gun, 30" fixed full if your interested, It was my handicap trap gun, but it does have a piece cracked on the left side forearm. Not a handling or function issue. Thanks, Wade
PM Sent

Steverino

I had a 30" 3200 with a fixed modified and full choke. It powdered clay birds on singles and doubles. But it weighed a ton and tore up my face a bit. I had to part with it but I'll never forget the bird I powdered at about 40 yards out with the full choke. Magnificent. I ended up with a 90T that worked nice for singles.