NWTF convention

MRUTVOL

Sunday is the best day to go because a lot of vendors mark their stuff down 20 to 30 percent or more. Of course their supplies are low on some items but never had any trouble finding what I wanted.

jb3

Basketball practice this afternoon. Game tomorrow midday, baseball practice tomorrow late afternoon. Sunday is Sunday school (teaching) and church and then birthday party. Go to work on Monday to rest.

catman529

I didn't buy much - got a 3.5" piece of slate to make a call. Talked to a few vendors, especially a guy who was selling wingbone calls and strikers. Tried a few different calls for the heck of it... Had to add to the turkey talk in the place.

deerhunter10

crowd wasn't bad at all. I bought a through call another purr and cluck pot from oak ridge calls. and picked up a david holloran call. and a few strikers. it was a pretty good show.

deerhunter10

yes I did. and I also talked to about all the major choke companies there that I would use. and they said they are still doing great. so im going to shoot it and see. but it made my mind ease a little. they said they are still getting great patterns.

Latest posts