NWR TURKEY HUNTS

Andy S.

I spoke with my big boss today and he said he expects the big river to stay flat a few days then fall rapidly, 6-8' in the next 14 days. If he is correct, the first quota hunt will be a go for land access, as well as boat, if you want to go that route.

Andy S.

A lot of water and drift coming down big river today. Putting in at Caruthersville where it's cresting.
wPoz1dG.jpg

Hawk

Andy S.":18gfp0pb said:
A lot of water and drift coming down big river today. Putting in at Caruthersville where it's cresting.
wPoz1dG.jpg

Is this the same boat as the one in your photo? Sounding/sonar rig. This was taken at the little levee/Booth's Point road. I got look around inside that day when you or someone else pulled up to the levee.

Andy S.

Similar, but not the same. It was most likely some of the guys I work with that you talked to that day. That boat is the "Echo" and I was in the "Tiger Shark" earlier today. I am back home now, but boy what a beautiful day to be on the water.

SKFOOTER

UpperTully":2e8e6pqg said:
SKFOOTER":2e8e6pqg said:
UpperTully":2e8e6pqg said:
Got drawn for Chickasaw and Lower Hatchie, just waiting to hear back on LBL and Wolf River
Which hunt did you draw at Chickasaw, UpperTully??

First hunt at Lower Hatchie and Second hunt at Chickasaw.
How was your Lower Hatchie Hunt last year? I drew it this year and would appreciate any info you could PM me. Thanks!

Latest posts