Now who’s scared?

cbhunter

It's Fulmer's fault right? He was always scared

iron man eye roll GIF

PillsburyDoughboy

Canceling all these games is insane considering there hasn't been a single COVID-19 infection traced back to on the field/court/arena etc...playing of a sport worldwide.
Its crazy yes but something we have been saying early on was going to happen. To be honest with you I am surprised we have made it this far. I really thought it would have fallen apart. I am just so glad we have gotten to see a few good match ups. Honestly this season has been one of the most boring seasons ever in college football to watch. I can only think of about 6 games that were really worthy of watching. The rest? MEH.

Popcorn

2-Step Enabled
Cookeville, TN Cadiz, KY and random other places
I have never been a big fan of organized sports. I worked downtown Nashville for 6 years back in the 80's I was amazed (easily done back then, Im from Baxter) at all the UT fans in Nashville and the lack of support for Vandy. I used to give those guys heck for not supporting the hometown team. Harassing those guys was way more fun than than the games to me. A simple turnover or score to Vandy's favor was worth hours of entertainment. Needless to say I was not a particularly liked guy between the gulch and the river back then. I still get a chuckle whenever Vandy manages any positive against UT.

PillsburyDoughboy

I'm a Vandy fan and if the only game they win all year is against UT, I will call it a success
Vandy held a 3 year rein over vols until last year. Vandy is looking really bad this year but gave Florida a little bit of a scare last week. I was hoping to see them take that momentum into this week and punish them. Dang Covid.