Now is the time to call Corker and Alexander!!!

Vermin93

It's important to note that the vote in the Senate today was only to allow debate on the gun control bill in the Senate. The final Senate vote will come once amendments to the bill have been proposed and voted on and once debate on the bill has taken place. Now is the time to call and e-mail Corker and Alexander and let them know that their support of this bill is unacceptable. Call and e-mail them every day if you can and don't stop until the Senate votes on the bill. If they don't hear from Tennessee voters now then they will assume Tennessee voters don't care.

rrhoghead

they need to hear from all the people and remember the "2nd " and our rights. Remember what state they are working for. The people of Tennessee " The Volunteers " the very ones that grabbed the guns and went to the Alamo and lost more people from Tennessee than any other state. Remember all the brave who died for our rights and that have fought for our rights. The freedom to vote and the very people that put them into office.

TNhunter

Messages sent to both Corker and Alexander:

I'm not really certain what your intentions are by voting to allow for the opening of the gun control debate and not standing with other Republicans in blocking this ridiculous legislation. I hope it is your goal to eventually force a vote on this to place the spotlight on the anti-second amendment gun grabbers in our federal government -- which will hopefully bring out a lot of single-issue voters to replace each and every one of those that vote for unnecessary gun control measures. I fully expect you to put forth good debate against further non-sensical gun control measures. I also fully expect you to vote NO on any of these same measures.

Latest posts