Not The One I'm After, But.....

Chickenrig

The one I'm after has been hiding the last few days or may be gone. Not much of a story here. I got in the stand at 12:30 yesterday, and this 9 point came by at 1:45 and the Bergara 6.5 Manbun dropped him in his tracks. This is my first kill with the rifle I bought from @knightrider . Man I love this gun. And there is almost zero recoil. I usually take time to take better pics but the few we took in the woods didn't turn out great and I didn't realize it until I was back at camp. We aren't 100% sure but we don't think we've had him on any of our cameras.

View attachment 158925
Dang son
That manbun gun done went and turned him upside down !!!! I gots ta get me one of them 😜
Good buck
Congrats

Spurhunter

I've heard a lot of deermunists complain that a man bun will make you recoil sensitive.
For the record I have never had enough hair to make a manbun even if I wanted to. 🤣 But I love having a deer rifle that I enjoy shooting because it doesn't knock my hat off. I guess that's why I've always loved 7mm-08 and now 6.5 MB. The recoil numbers are almost identical. I see guys hunting whitetails in Tennessee with ultra mags, 7mm mags, 300 mags, etc. and I know that's not for me. I get enough recoil from my 12 gauge turkey gun shooting 3.5 inch loads.

killingtime 41

Good buck
For the record I have never had enough hair to make a manbun even if I wanted to. 🤣 But I love having a deer rifle that I enjoy shooting because it doesn't knock my hat off. I guess that's why I've always loved 7mm-08 and now 6.5 MB. The recoil numbers are almost identical. I see guys hunting whitetails in Tennessee with ultra mags, 7mm mags, 300 mags, etc. and I know that's not for me. I get enough recoil from my 12 gauge turkey gun shooting 3.5 inch loads.
good buck congrats. What they must be trying to call you is wish I had a man bun.

Ed Cude

The one I'm after has been hiding the last few days or may be gone. Not much of a story here. I got in the stand at 12:30 yesterday, and this 9 point came by at 1:45 and the Bergara 6.5 Manbun dropped him in his tracks. This is my first kill with the rifle I bought from @knightrider . Man I love this gun. And there is almost zero recoil. I usually take time to take better pics but the few we took in the woods didn't turn out great and I didn't realize it until I was back at camp. We aren't 100% sure but we don't think we've had him on any of our cameras.

View attachment 158925
Nice buck but meat is meat can't feed people horn's not complaining but in west Tn we need to thin the Heard

SSlater

I was just kidding. Mostly just messing with the deermunists. I never understood all the magnums and huge calibers here either.

RockMcL

View attachment 158925
Big guy

tdt5446

View attachment 158925
You have him on your gambrel, that's better than on a camera! Pictures of backstrap don't taste good. Congrats on a great buck!

east_tn_gk

Very nice! Good picture, dang thing doesn't look dirty and has still has a nice white belly. Did you shoot him right under that tree lol.
For the record, I'm not jumping in on the Creedmoor/manbun debate, I'll just say I have neither 😁. Super buck man, congrats.