Not NEW here but want to start talking now.

TNPredator

I'm OLD, retired, Army Vet (Vietnam 3.5 yrs), disabled a little and like to hunt animals that nobody wants like skunk, opossum, raccoon, ground hogs, and ESPECIALLY coyotes. Hate that we can't hunt them at night in TN but they are not coming off that restriction. I've been working the local areas here (Carter, Washington, Sullivan counties) and killed about 12 coyotes, 30+ ground hogs 2 skunks and maybe 5 opossums for other people.
My area is around Elizabethton, TN, in the mountains, in a two story log cabin overlooking Shady Valley and Watauga river at 3000 ft above sea level a pretty wide spacious look over my 16ft high deck. I keep our garden pretty clear of varmints that like my groceries with traps, motion detectors that chime me inside and trail cameras so I know what I'm fighting. Then I wait for them with my .17HMR rifle with red laser on my barrel . Quiet and accurate from my deck. Also protect all our chickens (1-fox, 3-coons and 2-opossums have tried).
If anybody has a place they would like to hit in two directions at once give me a reply.
[email protected]

Carlos

Thank you very much for you service, Sir!

I'm not very close to your area, but I'd recommend one of the cellular trail cameras. I have one, and the pictures usually are text to my phone within 1 minute of when they're taken. This would be a great tool to add into your already well-stocked defense.
I dispatched a couple of problem raccoons thanks to the camera. Got the text, looked at the photo, both were still in the yard when I went out with the shotgun.
Way to go btw, taking out the nest predators. I wish more guys would kill a few of them.

Latest posts