• Help Support TNDeer:

Not me

Mama Doe

Supporter
People just don’t take marriage seriously today. Heck I thought I was going to grow old with mine but he had other plans........and women....

moondawg

Married for 20 yrs, ended in divorce. Was in a relationship for almost 2 yrs after that when that one deteriorated. Now in a relationship of 6 months. I'm liking this one so far. But I said the same thing with the previous two, so who knows what will happen.

DaveB

I had about 4 near misses from age 19 to age 42. One ended up in jail, attempted murder. Another in institution....long sleeves on her coat. Another I caught cheating. Another was flat out a thief. I dated each chicklett for about two years before things went south.

I understand why divorce occurs.

TNTreeman

I had about 4 near misses from age 19 to age 42. One ended up in jail, attempted murder. Another in institution....long sleeves on her coat. Another I caught cheating. Another was flat out a thief. I dated each chicklett for about two years before things went south.

I understand why divorce occurs.
Dang man! I thought I had some stories

DaveB

(More to this story but too long just know I said that gun is loaded do not touch it).

One I truly liked pulled my Beretta out of the glove box and pulled the trigger while I was doing 65 on I-95 around 95th street. I was deafened & blinded and shaking like a leaf as I pulled the car over walked around to her side, opened her door and asked for the gun. She gave me the gun I unloaded it opened the hatchback lid and stowed gun and mag there.

Back on I-95 I said I think I am going to take you home she never said a word. We never spoke again. maybe 5 years later she shot a guy around Orlando.

kamml

Supporter
I am on my second wife after being married to my first for 35 years. Today I am the happiest I have ever been in my life and am glad I finally wed the right woman. I don't deserve my wife, no doubt in my mind, but I am very happy that God gave this companion to me to have and to hold.

DaveB

You literally dodged a bullet!
Bullet went out my door. I took car to where Dad worked and Body Shop chief called my Dad and told him I had an exit hole in my car. My Dad listened patiently to my explanation and suggested maybe carrying a loaded weapon was a bad idea. Something like that.

TAFKAP

Bullet went out my door. I took car to where Dad worked and Body Shop chief called my Dad and told him I had an exit hole in my car. My Dad listened patiently to my explanation and suggested maybe carrying a loaded weapon was a bad idea. Something like that.

Was he talking about the gun or the crazy chick?

Latest posts