Not feeling it ...

ImThere

Hope you're not coming down with anything! If you don't want to go don't. You want to be able to enjoy being out there

Bass1090

Buddy I'm right there as well. I want to go but my body says I need a little more rest. Feels like a light case of pneumonia, maybe walking pneumonia as I've been coughing some and just feel generally run down. Hope you kick back and get to go some before season ends brother!
Sending prayers you start feeling better

MUP

Sending prayers you start feeling better
Thanks buddy. I haven't been able to take any time off from work since October after having covid and being forced to quarantine for 8 days and burn all of my PTO to cover it. A long weekend over Christmas and New Year's has helped but just run down still. I really want to go this evening but have to go back to work tomorrow and don't want to chance getting down to where I have to miss anymore if I can help it.

JCDEERMAN

I had probably what you have several days ago. However, I didn't feel too bad, just felt off. Stomach was in knots and growling. Diarrhea that lasted about 3 days. I would have been fine with a roll of TP and some wipes. Hope y'all get to feeling better

CHRIS WILSON

You're not alone. I was off all last week with family being in for the holidays. Had a few mornings where I could have gone out but the body was just tired. I didn't feel really bad but didn't feel like myself either. Hope you get to feeling better.

Latest posts