not a manziel NFL believer

jameseboy

I am a Browns fan..I think Manziel will go as far as the coaching staff lets him. No he is not ready to be the starter yet, bid deal. Flippin off the big mouths on the skins bench is no big deal anyway. All the crap about how somebody will be out after him is just saying they are not trying hard the rest of the time. What he can be is a real difference maker, you cant lay off him cause he will run away and you cant come after him cause he will throw the ball. If he does the ole quarterback slide and/or goes out of bounds when he is going to be hit he will be fine. His biggest problem is playing on a lousy team with probably the worst recievers in pro football. Be next year before anything significant is done about that and if they sit him all year...that's fine too.

SWAMPDONKEY10

I just don't think a rookie nobody who has not even started a NFL game, wait not even started an NFL pre-season game. should be running around flipping people off on the field disrespecting the other teams side line cause he threw a TD pass late in a pre-season game lol and im not saying that just because I don't like the guy.im a titans fan but if Zach mettenburger ran was flippin the other team off I would say the same thing.

Latest posts