No Bachelor groups

Shooter77

2-Step Enabled
I was wonder if others have seen less and less of bachelor groups and more single bucks running by themselves this year. I can remember by younger days before cams, I would go check out fields in the evenings and see 3-8 bucks together. Even just 3-5 years ago, I would get 3-5 bucks in a group on trail cams many times in summer/early fall. Last fall I had a couple of groups of 3, one was older group, other was younger. This year, I had a 4pt and spike hanging out daily on my cams till 3 weeks ago. Now it's just the 4pt and a small 8pt has shown up, both show up by themselves almost daily. The bucks in my city neighborhood, are all singles this year. It was nothing to see 3-10 bucks together driving out in the AM or PM last year. I had a nice 8 for many nights in my yard early/mid July, then a messed up 4x1 a few nights last week. I saw a giant 9 about 4:30 pm Thursday, just walking around the neighborhood park in 90+ heat. What has happened with all the bachelor groups?

Deer 1

I saw my 1st 2 groups last week. 3 in one group & 2 in the other.

Only does/fawns on my cams

Really helps 2 motivate me 2 get my butt in gear!
Season'll b here in a blink!!!

Got a pic of 1 wasn't all that bright

Attachments

• 20220802_065417.jpg
    20220802_065417.jpg
    273.9 KB · Views: 61

JBell

I had a group of 6 in my yard this afternoon. One spike. 4 better not catch me in a mood type deer and one about 140". Stood out here for a hour before dark

Latest posts