Nice try Alabama and Dark Lord Saban

Vermin93

This one sure blew up in their faces. Jonathan Taylor's "second chance" at Alabama didn't even last 3 months...

March 17, 2014 - charged with multiple counts of misdemeanor theft by deception at University of Georgia
July 22, 2014 - arrested for felony aggravated assault for beating up and choking his girlfriend and dismissed from University of Georgia
Jan 7, 2015 - given a second chance at football by University of Alabama and Nick Saban because he's a 4-star defensive tackle
March 28, 2015 - arrested for domestic violence for beating up and choking his girlfriend in Tuscaloosa and now dismissed by University of Alabama

Jonathan Taylor dismissed by Bama

http://espn.go.com/college-football...smissed-alabama-crimson-tide-following-arrest

mtn cur

notre dame football-where you don't go to use a scissor lift,no matter what the coach says

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
mtn cur":27s6jc89 said:
?????
he tried to help the kid out. the kid failed, goodbye.

No, Saban thought that the kid could help him win football games, and it had nothing to do with Saban's benevolence at all. The kid has great talent and would have been a starter for UGA, but was kicked off for domestic violence before the Ray Rice saga brought this kind of stuff to the forefront.

I know that Steve is anti-SEC and trying to stir the pot here, but I agree with him on this one. How is it helping a kid out when you give him a "golden parachute" when he screws up? This is usually done by Auburn or Louisville, though: UGA kicks off a player for disciplinary reasons, then they are signed shortly thereafter.

I also agree with ND having a hard time throwing stones after the scissor-lift incident, where someone was killed due to the coaching staff's insistence on having practice filmed in conditions too windy to use the equipment.

Latest posts