nice little barber shop in Mt Juliet

TNReb

Supporter
If anyone is in the Mt Juliet / Lebanon area looking for a good barber shop... check out City Limits Barber Shop in Mt Juliet.

From the look of the outside, I was scared to try it. I finally stopped in today. It's a nice little place, and John (the barber) did a nice job.

DPXKkMQ.jpg

Mq9rUbV.jpg

4o0BOF5.jpg

TNReb

Supporter
doubledownranch said:
I live pretty close to there. All the groomsmen for my sisters wedding last year went there the day of the wedding and got a strait blade shave. It was a neat experience.

Maybe by the time I'm 40 I'll be able to grow a beard and see what this shaving stuff is all about. :D

TNDeerGuy

Where exactly is this? Nothing like a good 'ol barbershop! I've been looking for a barber for years�these city chicks at supercuts just don't know how to do a proper high-n-tight.

TNReb

Supporter
TNDeerGuy said:
Where exactly is this? Nothing like a good 'ol barbershop! I've been looking for a barber for years�these city chicks at supercuts just don't know how to do a proper high-n-tight.

On Lebanon Rd. Just under 2 miles east of N Mt Juliet Rd. It's on the right if you're driving east. It doesn't look like much from the outside.

Here is the Google Maps link:
http://goo.gl/maps/7UE2N

Gravey

Supporter
TNDeerGuy said:
Go check out Plaza Barber Shop in Donelson. Its on the front of Krogers on the corner of McGavock Pike and Lebanon Road. I started going there when I was probably 12 or 13 and I'll be 40 in a week. Bud is the one who cuts mine but the others in there are his wife, son, and daughter. They have deer and turkeys on the wall and good people. They live in Gladeville not far from me and I've been trying to get him to move to Providence but they've been in Donelson a long time. Up until 4 years ago I always went there but now I don't work in Donelson so I haven't been in a couple months but drop by when I can. Its more about shooting the bull with them than getting my hair cut.

TNDeerGuy

Nyper said:
TNDeerGuy said:

On Lebanon Rd. Just under 2 miles east of N Mt Juliet Rd. It's on the right if you're driving east. It doesn't look like much from the outside.

Here is the Google Maps link:
http://goo.gl/maps/7UE2N

That's the old gas station that has been everything the last few years�i'll check'em out, as I like to support my Wilson County peeps when possible.

TNDeerGuy

Finally went there today, City Limits Barbershop in Mt. Juliet, and I'm telling you what...this is a great, friendly barbershop. Prices were very reasonable ($12 for a cut and shave) and on top of it all, John is a hunter and fellow outdoorsman. The entire time he was cutting we both were just yacking back and forth about our love for the outdoors and our passion for knocking down deer, especially does!

You Wilson and Davidson county peeps really need to stop in for a cut the way it used to be and should be, and also to support a fellow outdoorsman.

TNReb

Supporter
Glad you liked it... and glad somebody else is giving him some business! I hope he does well there.

RUGER

Supporter
Man that sure does bring back alot of memories of my dad. :(

Glad you support him.

Latest posts