NFL......

Bottom Hunter

Anyone want to talk NFL??

The draft isn't until the end of April, but teams are making some moves right now.

Tha Steelers let go some aging players and are getting prepared for another run .....

Thoughts about a team!???

easy45

It was sad to see the steelers let Hines Ward go, I was hoping to see him retire a steeler. The titans sure haven't been that active, I'm hoping they sure up there defensive line alittle, as far as my main team, the cowboys, if they can sure up their offensive line and secondary and stay healthy it should be a good year.

Bottom Hunter

I still have hope that the Steelers will resign Hines when they get everything else in place and see that they have room for him.

My hopes for the draft are OL, OL, and more OL......

I wouldn't be mad if they get a DLman as well....

Basically, the Steelers cleared out some aging players and it's time to get younger...this year will be interesting, for sure.

rem270

Wonder who will pick Peyton up? Hes got 12 teams to choose from. Im not a vols fan but Peyton is a stand up guy. Wish the Titans would shell out the cash for him.

He'll be the coach for Tennessee one day.

easy45

archer19 said:
Just wonder who the smart team wil be and draft Kellen Moore!

I think kellen Moore could be the next Chad Pennington, not alot of arm strength but extremely accurate and smart

Latest posts