NFL mock draft

THEdonkey0515

Tunsil makes since at #1 unless the titans find a trade partner, If they move down a few spots DB Jalen Ramsey (FSU) or CB Vernon Hargreaves (florida) will be there first round pick. A few mocks have came out saying the titans will take Ramsey straight up with the #1 pick, since the titans just let there 9 year vet 2 time pro bowler Safety go. But I see them taking Tunsil unless a trade is made.

I would rather the titans take the best WR available in round 2 then Henry. Kendall Wright titans best Receiver is a free agent after the season, Herry Douglas is an old vet probably won't be around long. titans are putting all there trust in DGB Turing into a #1 receiver & staying outta trouble. Plus guys like Nick Chubb, Fournette, Dalvin cook, and more good HB's will be entering the draft next year if the titans are still having HB problems.

mtn cur

i like TCU's Josh Doctson at WR. the way running backs are used now in the NFL any of the above would work. the titans might actually use the fullback like they should, Henry following Fowler over Tunsil?

THEdonkey0515

mtn cur":3v1g8j3s said:
i like TCU's Josh Doctson at WR. the way running backs are used now in the NFL any of the above would work. the titans might actually use the fullback like they should, Henry following Fowler over Tunsil?
I also like Josh Doctson & Corey Colman both would help the titans out at WR.

Titans could grab a free agent HB also Guys like Doug Martin, matt forte, and many other HB's will be free agents this off season

Latest posts