NFL Draft (College Edition)

PillsburyDoughboy

College Football News recently released its 2021 NFL draft rankings by college, ranking all the teams that had a player selected in last week's event.

Here are the rules, per the writer behind the rankings, Pete Fiutak:

A school gets 7 points for each first-round draft pick, 6 for a second, 5 for a third, 4 for a fourth, 3 for a fifth, 2 for a sixth, and 1 for a seventh-round selection.
Georgia had nine players selected in the draft, a school record. Alabama and Ohio State each had 10 players.

Fiutak ranked Georgia third, with 40 total points.

Georgia had one first-round pick (7 points), two second-round picks (12), three third-rounders (15), one fifth (3), one in the sixth (2) and a seventh-round pick (1).

Trailing Georgia is rival Florida, which finished fifth with 35 points. Other teams of note include Clemson checking in sixth, LSU at eighth, Auburn tied for 30th and Tennessee tied for – wait for it – 35th with 7 points and two draft picks.

The Bulldogs definitely made a statement in this draft and may even look to break draft their record next season.

sun

"NFL Draft (College ADDITION)"

Are they adding a draft for college football? No more recruiting?
I can't imagine that happening.
But there's a new transfer rule that allows players to switch schools without needing to sit out a year.
The NCAA transfer portal is filled with players who want to switch schools.
That's pretty close to being able to draft players.
Schools are accepting some transfer players without any campus visits.

Mescalero

I can't imagine that happening.
But there's a new transfer rule that allows players to transfer without needing to sit out a year.
The NCAA transfer portal is filled with players who want to switch schools.
That's pretty close to being able to draft players.
Schools are accepting some transfer players without any campus visits.
Dude. Come on.

Addition is not edition.

Sometimes I think English is a second language in this site.

cbhunter

police GIF

PillsburyDoughboy

Sorry to be the grammar police.
No Problem man. Thanks for Bringing it to my attention. I was at work when I posted and was juggling like a million things including watching my Bitcoin dropping rapidly and my DOGE coin going up so I was balancing buying some more Bitcoin in the dip and selling some DOGE in the high so I was a bit distracted at the time :)

TreyB

No Problem man. Thanks for Bringing it to my attention. I was at work when I posted and was juggling like a million things including watching my Bitcoin dropping rapidly and my DOGE coin going up so I was balancing buying some more Bitcoin in the dip and selling some DOGE in the high so I was a bit distracted at the time :)
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

Latest posts