Next coach at UT.

gator-n-buck

What time Wednesday are they going to announce Les Miles and company as the next coaches at UT.

Looks like Les, Chief, T-Martin, and even Scoop might be staying. Time will tell.

TeamMainStreet

gator-n-buck":2h557i1n said:
What time Wednesday are they going to announce Les Miles and company as the next coaches at UT.

Looks like Les, Chief, T-Martin, and even Scoop might be staying. Time will tell.

Lol. Source?

Let me guess. John Pennington?

gator-n-buck

TeamMainStreet":3jvd27z5 said:
gator-n-buck":3jvd27z5 said:

Lol. Source?

Let me guess. John Pennington?

I forgot that Steel might be on board..... Hang in there. Wednesday is just around the corner.

Pennington isn't my source. Next thing you know that I will not only be the Czar... I will be a Vol insider.

Grandslam11

gator-n-buck":1idv1gh1 said:

Id be alright with this. It would be hard for me to see Tee taking a lateral move but i would love to see him in Orange. Maybe he could actually help us coach a QB into something decent.

PalsPal

gator-n-buck

I didn't have Gruden on the list..... :mrgreen:

Talk about a troll job.... Gruden has been trolling Volnation for the last several years so he can keep his name out there.

TreyB

PalsPal":3mfexg19 said:
TreyB":3mfexg19 said:
PalsPal":3mfexg19 said:
:D

Other names that could end up being bandied around are SMU's Chad Morris, Toledo's Jason Candle and Memphis coach Mike Norvell. Former LSU coach Les Miles is not a candidate.

Try again :tu: !

https://sports.yahoo.com/coaching-carou ... 00609.html

Sorry but..... :tu:

https://www.seccountry.com/tennessee/re ... on-tuesday

http://es.pn/2iVirtr

The mystery candidate that has been interviewed isn't on either list ;) :D !

TreyB

Georgia defensive coordinator Mel Tucker, whose unit helped lead the No. 3 Bulldogs to their first SEC championship since 2005 and their first appearance in the College Football Playoff, is scheduled to interview with Tennessee athletics director Phillip Fulmer for a second time in New York on Tuesday, sources told ESPN.

:pop:

cbhunter

TreyB":3d9umh5m said:
Georgia defensive coordinator Mel Tucker, whose unit helped lead the No. 3 Bulldogs to their first SEC championship since 2005 and their first appearance in the College Football Playoff, is scheduled to interview with Tennessee athletics director Phillip Fulmer for a second time in New York on Tuesday, sources told ESPN.

:pop:

Hey its better than Steele who is also rumored to be getting his second interview.
I prefer Venables if we go Coordinator route but it'll never happen :bash:

Good time Charlie

I think the job has taken a turn for the good since Fulmer has showed.
\
\Coaches that had no interest are looking at this job....we should know anytime who it is this evening

BARhunter

PalsPal":2eqzuaze said:
BOOM!!!!

Gruden is holding an official offer from the AD. That's where we are and I don't know what is in the offer or if he has said yes or no. Probably why whiskey got muzzled.

BTW, did anyone see MNF last night? He didn't squash it ;) :D !

https://mobile.twitter.com/marshallhugh ... 25/video/1

Who the heck even watches any NFL football now?

Latest posts