New to the Erin area

Midnight rider

Just got some land and moved just outside of Erin tn and my wife and i are going to build our own home our selves. I do alot of public land hunting and will be looking for some new hunting buddies. I hunt just about everything i can and we try not to buy meat from stores. Deer, turkey, duck, small game, coyote, you name it and im pretty much up for it. I will be figuring out the land and rules around the lakes here since i like using my boat to access harder to get to areas. Any advice or not too does would be appreciated and thanks in advance. Or if you might want to team up.

Last edited:

BSK

Welcome to western Middle TN Midnight rider!

Although I live in Nashville, my hunting grounds are just south of you near Waverly.

Midnight rider

Thanks everyone! And yes we are going to be busy but i was a carpenter for over 30years and if i don't build at least one for my self it just wouldn't be right. But we always find the time to get out and enjoy the outdoors.

TheLBLman

I hunt just about everything i can and we try not to buy meat from stores. Deer, turkey, duck, small game, coyote, you name it and im pretty much up for it.
Any advice or not too does would be appreciated and thanks in advance.
I do not recommend eating the coyotes from this area as they tend to be a bit mangy.

Latest posts