New Rig on the way

ghostfive

I found an FX Dreamtac in .25 and decided to give it a try. It shipped today so may have it by the first of the week at the latest.
IMG_20210316_160805_007.jpg

ghostfive

Let us know how it goes when you get it sighted in.

You planning on putting any optics on it?

How do your recharge the tank?
I will post videos on my YouTube channel as soon as I can. Yes it will get a scope and suppressor. There are no open sights on these. I have an scba tank and a portable compressor. This will get filled off the compressor since it has a 500cc bottle.

ghostfive

Let us know how it goes when you get it sighted in.

You planning on putting any optics on it?

How do your recharge the tank?
Thought I would let you know how the Dreamtac shoots. Like all FX guns it is pretty much a tack driver. I'm shooting 25.39 gr JSB King pellets at 950 fps for 50 fps. I added a suppressor I had and it is very quiet. One thing nice about this gun is you can change just about every part on it to make it into what you want including calibers . After I got this one I had a chance to buy an FX Maverick Compact in .22 which is a sweet shooting extremely accurate gun.

Grainger

Thought I would let you know how the Dreamtac shoots. Like all FX guns it is pretty much a tack driver. I'm shooting 25.39 gr JSB King pellets at 950 fps for 50 fps. I added a suppressor I had and it is very quiet. One thing nice about this gun is you can change just about every part on it to make it into what you want including calibers . After I got this one I had a chance to buy an FX Maverick Compact in .22 which is a sweet shooting extremely accurate gun.
Cool man, thanks for the update!

ghostfive

what are you planning to use it on? i have about a million robins that need taken care of. 😂
I hunt and do pest control with my air rifles. I'll be out tomorrow morning for spring squirrel season. Since robins are protected by the migratory bird act I tend to leave them alone. Which sucks when they are covering your cars it crap. Look at the post I did shooting pigeons and groundhogs.

Latest posts