New rifle question

Sasquatch Boogie Outdoors

I think I would avoid a purchase based on a "possible" Alaska trip. If that trip does become possible the expense of a new rig will be minimal compared to the total cost of the hunt, plus the new purchase will add to the excitement of the trip. That being said I have a 6.5cm that will stack em, but when I'm headed to the deer woods my hands gravitate to the 7mm-08 almost every time. It just performs, plain and simple..

Lost Lake

I think I would avoid a purchase based on a "possible" Alaska trip. If that trip does become possible the expense of a new rig will be minimal compared to the total cost of the hunt, plus the new purchase will add to the excitement of the trip. That being said I have a 6.5cm that will stack em, but when I'm headed to the deer woods my hands gravitate to the 7mm-08 almost every time. It just performs, plain and simple..
This.

Ridgeline300

I personally like magnums, I use to shoot a 338 but ammo got hard to find and when I did find it it was expensive. I shoot a 300 win mag now and finding ammo isn't too hard. The 6.5 prc imo is an awesome round but I personally haven't seen much ammo on the shelves at the stores I frequent. I'm guilty of overkill in everything I go at in life but I can honestly say I have never lost a deer I shot at with a 300 or 338 and that's over 100 now.

Latest posts