New Rifle and I’m pumped!

Chippy

893F8135-7B7E-4A7F-89C8-5BA8309F195D.jpeg

Just had to share with you guys! Tikka T3x superlite in 6.5 creedmoor Talley rings and a Burris Fullfield iv 4-16x50 I just finished putting it together and man I cannot wait to do some shooting with this thing!

TNRifleman

Congrats man! Always nice to get a new rifle in hand. I haven't handled a Tikka for a while but helped my buddy get his sons T3X in 30-06 set up the other night. It's a smooth, light rifle for sure

Terrier

I traded a Browning Citori for a Tikka 6.5 and bought a gently used 4-16 x 50 Vortex scope for it (one of the more expensive ones...) Having to add shims to the front rings to make it adjust up enough to hit center was a first for me. Could be a faulty scope, tho. I haven't had a lot of time to dial in the perfect load for it. I also have a 6.5CM barrel for my Encore that's shooting pretty good, and I'll be tweaking that one first.

vonb

Just had to share with you guys! Tikka T3x superlite in 6.5 creedmoor Talley rings and a Burris Fullfield iv 4-16x50 I just finished putting it together and man I cannot wait to do some shooting with this thing!

What height Talley rings did you go with?

Latest posts