New Ranger boat

JBell

I don't see how people do it. I know they will finance them for a long time. But considering how quick a boat depreciates, how do they ever get ahead?

Sako

Man that is crazy... I remember when I was looking at boats about 8 years ago... looked at the same design in the Tracker and the Ranger.... both had the same motor... new, the ranger was 60K more than the tracker... needless to say I went with the Tracker... and I have found nothing the tracker cannot do that the Ranger could do except for empty my wallet more

Crow Terminator

It is amazing to me too. With Chickamauga being my closest lake, and it having the reputation for a top largemouth lake, it gets a lot of anglers fishing it. Any given work day, every parking lot at every ramp on it, is full of rigs like that. And the weekends are full of tournament anglers on top of the regular weekend anglers. Hard to think that any given weekend, there's easily multi million dollars worth boats on the water, and that's not counting equipment in and on the boat.

bluball

Start looking at some of the none bass boats... deep hull boats with walk through to the front... easily starting at 100k with nothing but a motor
One i heard about was either a basscat or a vexas,$110,000 without electronics.My buddy said we are supposed to install all tje electronics.Dont like drilling holes in new expensive boats🤣🤣🤣

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
No pics, delete thread
0FD8B5FE-6A8F-413E-9504-0B0BB5BEFF86.png

bluball

dont all tournament anglers get a free boat?
Dont know about the bass guys but the crappie guys usually get them at cost or at a discounted price.They also get a yr or two of no payments or low interest to pay.Then they try to sell them when there times up in a yr or two and usually make alittle money.Then they get there new boat and the cycle starts over,with all these shortages some boat manufacturs have quit sponsorships with the crappie guys.Use to some crappie tournys you would win a new boat,they stopped doing that too for the most part.

Latest posts