New property

zb1994

I've been scouting public land since mid summer since I got drawn for a quota hunt at cheatham in November but got some good news Friday night. It's an hour drive to get to cheatham for me but I now have permission to hunt my girlfriends fathers place this year. It's only 30 acres roughly but it's only 8 minutes from my house so I'll gladly accept his offer. He already has stands set up so that's a bonus too.

peytoncreekhunter

I've been scouting public land since mid summer since I got drawn for a quota hunt at cheatham in November but got some good news Friday night. It's an hour drive to get to cheatham for me but I now have permission to hunt my girlfriends fathers place this year. It's only 30 acres roughly but it's only 8 minutes from my house so I'll gladly accept his offer. He already has stands set up so that's a bonus too.

Only 8 minutes away.... the trucks heater won't even have time to warm up!

WestTn Huntin man

2-Step Enabled
I would suggest a boat for Cheatham . There's some nice spots that are not easily accessible by foot. Let other hunters drive them into you.

Last edited:

DeerMan66

I send this to all my single hunting buddies when they get a new girl.

Attachments

• db9223fd54d5b6877f85b0aca22b2ecc.jpg
    db9223fd54d5b6877f85b0aca22b2ecc.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 56

Swampster

Ano

Another thing I forgot to mention is the same three does are in the back yard at the same time every evening so I'll for sure have some meat for the freezer this year.
Yeah, I've seen that story before. I'll have a whole heard of deer making the same path for weeks, until the first time I hunt. That morning, they will totally change and come up behind me!

Latest posts