New Opinion on Shooting Dogs

bassybuck47

bassybuck47

I keep having trouble with the neighbors dogs knocking over the garbage I set out for pickup. Being in the country, we all know which dogs belong to whom, with very few issues. HOWEVER, this is getting to be a problem, and the neigbors became a bit aggravated last week, when one of our garbage bags got drug onto their property, by their dogs, and was scattered everywhere. We cleaned it up, and said nothing.

Oh, and they love our dog, even call her over to them when they are outside.

With that all being said, I guess when it's time for garbage pickup next week, some hamburger wrapped Habanero peppers may be on top of the can. In fact, I may need to set a trail cam and record the video on that one!

TAFKAP

TAFKAP

BamaProud said:
Consider another scenario. Is killing squirells that have been chewing damaging your property justifiable when they are easily trapped and located. How about swatting a fly? Remember not too long ago when Obama took heat from PETA for swatting a fly? http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/06/ ... Z220090618

Animal Rights organizations and cruelty laws just make me nervous...Animal Rights Folks are nuts.

Wasn't the TN Constitution recently amended to enumerate "hunting and fishing" as inalienable rights?

BamaProud

BamaProud

Supporter
I think we are "safer" here in TN than other places. I wasn't really narrowing my hypothetical down to this state. Obviously its much more likely to happen in more liberal locations.

I don't think its so crazy to think one of these Nutjob (eco-terrorist) groups could exploit "cruelty laws" since cruelty is so hard to define.