ML_Hunter

New to the forums and new to TN. I little about myself, I moved to Middle TN about 4 months ago. I grew up on a farm in LA but its a bit of a hike for hunting. I joined the forums to see if i could join a gun club or hunting club to start hunting in TN. If anyone needs an extra person for a lease please let me know. Im very handy and can run almost every piece of heavy equipment out there aside from a crane.

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
New to the forums and new to TN. I little about myself, I moved to Middle TN about 4 months ago. I grew up on a farm in LA but its a bit of a hike for hunting. I joined the forums to see if i could join a gun club or hunting club to start hunting in TN. If anyone needs an extra person for a lease please let me know. Im very handy and can run almost every piece of heavy equipment out there aside from a crane.
Glad to have you! And don't short change yourself, if you can run everything else, the crane is easy. Hardest part is learning how to get the swing out!

ML_Hunter

Glad to have you! And don't short change yourself, if you can run everything else, the crane is easy. Hardest part is learning how to get the swing out!
we have a crane but ive never had a chance to use it. Maybe ill take a shot the next time i go home. Thanks

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
we have a crane but ive never had a chance to use it. Maybe ill take a shot the next time i go home. Thanks
Be sure you are in an open area with no one or anything to damage around and go slow! Go twice as slow as what you feel is slow!

Latest posts