DP713

Hello All -

New to the forum and have really enjoyed reading through the post and all that this forum has to offer. I am a long time member of BBC and very active on several of the Facebook fishing pages so not new to this type of forum. I have spent my entire life hunting and fishing all over the US. Born and Raised in Franklin KY and a Murray State Graduate. I am actually a founding father of the MSU Bass Anglers and traveled all over the US fishing for Murray State 2007-2009.

I enjoy everything about fishing... from getting a line wet to collecting fishing lures. I consider myself a true tackle junkie and enjoy the endless search for collectable, rare/discontinued, and my favorite fishing lures. Over the last 8 years I put together a world class Bagley's Collection that included DB3's, Balsa B's, Killer B's, and a GSH Color Collection. I have 2 boys (2.5 and 4 months) and look forward to making fishing memories with them when they are old enough to enjoy it.

Come Fall I shift gears and look forward to getting out to hunt. Typically starts with the opening of KY's Dove season in September and then transitions into deer season. I love deer hunting but can't get excited when its still 80 degrees out. Typically around Mid October I hit deer season hard until thanksgiving. I used to transition right into waterfowl season but we just don't get any birds locally anymore. So, I will start looking to put the smack down on some yotes- "Saving fawns, one yote at a time"

I also enjoy shooting a whole lot even though its not practical to do so at the moment with the ammo situation. I really enjoy long guns but have acquired a soft spot for revolvers as well. Glad to be here and look forward to being an active member.

bwgarrett3

Welcome to the site! Sounds like you have quite a bit of knowledge you can add to the fishing forum(as well as others). What lakes have you fished in East Tn?

DP713

Welcome to the site! Sounds like you have quite a bit of knowledge you can add to the fishing forum(as well as others). What lakes have you fished in East Tn?

Appreciate it! None of the typical east TN lakes... I have spent a lot of time on Center Hill and the TN Side of Dale Hollow. Other than that, most of my TN fishing is the TN side of KY Lake and Old Hickory.

Latest posts