New member, life long Tennessean

MidTN308

Hello all,

I'm happy to be a part of this forum and I'm here to learn. I've been interested and involved with firearms and shooting my whole life, but never was exposed to hunting. No one in my family hunts so I've always been pretty overwhelmed by it. When I was younger I never understood all the licensing, tagging, and check-ins so that kept me away. Now that everything is online it's been a lot easier to navigate. Hoping for this to be the year I get started. I know I've pretty much missed deer season, but my plan is to start with spring turkey and to have the rest of the year preparing for 2023 deer hunting. Thanks to all the members who have made this forum possible and I appreciate you having me.

rifle02

Hello all,

I'm happy to be a part of this forum and I'm here to learn. I've been interested and involved with firearms and shooting my whole life, but never was exposed to hunting. No one in my family hunts so I've always been pretty overwhelmed by it. When I was younger I never understood all the licensing, tagging, and check-ins so that kept me away. Now that everything is online it's been a lot easier to navigate. Hoping for this to be the year I get started. I know I've pretty much missed deer season, but my plan is to start with spring turkey and to have the rest of the year preparing for 2023 deer hunting. Thanks to all the members who have made this forum possible and I appreciate you having me.
Welcome from the western edge of east TN!
Glad to have you on the forum!

Latest posts