New lone wolf hang on

bds240

Ive been wanting to get a portable hang on set up for a while now. I love my summit viper, but I really want the flexibility to be able to climb trees I can't with my viper. I just ordered this lone wolf alpha tech and the ez hang hook accessory. Its an older version I believe but I think it will be a great start to my new set up. I've watched several of the DIY Sportsman's videos. Any advice will be appreciated, now to order some light climbing sticks and a rock climbing harness.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00K97U3 ... Mwebp_QL65

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Boone 58

bds240":ik1xjrg4 said:
Ive been wanting to get a portable hang on set up for a while now. I love my summit viper, but I really want the flexibility to be able to climb trees I can't with my viper. I just ordered this lone wolf alpha tech and the ez hang hook accessory. Its an older version I believe but I think it will be a great start to my new set up. I've watched several of the DIY Sportsman's videos. Any advice will be appreciated, now to order some light climbing sticks and a rock climbing harness.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00K97U3 ... Mwebp_QL65
It's been years since I bought sticks and they're all steel. The ones I have are reliable though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Cardinalskyhawk

The Lone Wolf steps pack perfectly on the Lone Wolf stand. I have some Muddy steps also, they are just as good but it isn't easy to pack them on the stand. I think they come in packs of 3 and I have found they I always need the 4th one.

bds240

Cardinalskyhawk":300qi6fl said:
The Lone Wolf steps pack perfectly on the Lone Wolf stand. I have some Muddy steps also, they are just as good but it isn't easy to pack them on the stand. I think they come in packs of 3 and I have found they I always need the 4th one.

I think I'm definitely going with lone wolf sticks, I'm going to give it a couple of months to see if they go on sale. I want to have them by early spring so I can start practicing in the backyard.

bds240

thetoolman":2b3xv2sw said:
Check out the Hawk Heliums. Very light and having a double step makes a world of difference setting up a hangon.

They look like some really nice climbing sticks. I can't seem to find them anywhere in stock though.

Latest posts