New Johnsonville Steam Plant Implosion

akachuck

They are planning to take the TVA plant down here on the east side. Hate to see it go, bunch of fish caught in them waters

DoubleRidge

Along the same lines......My understanding is TVA is considering converting the Cumberland City Steam Plant from a coal fired plant to a natural gas fired plant....with proposed gas line starting in Dickson running to the plant....30" gas line is what I've read....Survey is actually underway now....but nobody I've talked too on the survey crew has any idea if the project will actually go through....very curious because our property is on one of the proposed routes.

hillbillyfab

Along the same lines......My understanding is TVA is considering converting the Cumberland City Steam Plant from a coal fired plant to a natural gas fired plant....with proposed gas line starting in Dickson running to the plant....30" gas line is what I've read....Survey is actually underway now....but nobody I've talked too on the survey crew has any idea if the project will actually go through....very curious because our property is on one of the proposed routes.
Yea, we're being told they want to build a combined cycle unit. It's the same principle as the one we built in Jville back in '17.