New Henry turkey gun

Mackey

Has anyone tried the new Henry single shot turkey gun? I'm interested in trying it. I like the weight, the 24" barrel, the screw in choke, the sights, 3 1/2" chamber, sling studs and the camo color. It may be the perfect gobbler killer! Comments please!

Mackey

tnanh

I have three single shot turkey guns and I really like all three. Two 20s and a 12. No Henry though but everything I have ever looked at with Henry on it was very nice.

Remington700

I am interested in a single shot as well. I am just like the people above and moving away from the 3.5 inch. I am wanting a 410 instead.

Uncle Jesse

I had a 3.5 NEF single shot and yes, I had to light a 3.5 in it. It was terrible and that gun weighed 7 pounds

Killed a lot of turkeys with 2 3/4 lead out of that gun though

Carlos

When I pull the trigger, I wanna know the gun fired, and those 3.5's will definitely cover that.
They have a little kick, part of the fun, if you ask me.
Reminds me of when I would catch catfish with my Uncle years ago.
No matter the size, we always lipped em into the boat, just like a Bass. They'd usually bite down pretty hard, but we'd just grin, as if we were tough. Haha, those were the days.

Uncle Bubba

I am interested in a single shot as well. I am just like the people above and moving away from the 3.5 inch. I am wanting a 410 instead.

You need to look at the Savage 301.
It's the perfect Turkey gun with a 26" barrel, single shot, 3" chamber & extra full choke and available in .410, 12 or 20 gauge. You can pick them up for less than $200!

Last edited: