NEW GUY HERE

COREYSUIR

I am planning on making a few hunting trips up to Tennessee for the 22/23 hunting season and am thinking about hunting Cheatem or Land between the Lakes. I was hoping someone on here would help point this South Louisiana boy in the right direction. I have hunted Cheatem before but that was 17 years ago. My trips will be Oct. 24-30 ,Nov 21-27 and Dec 12-18.

Buzzard Breath

Some of those dates may be youth hunts, or draw hunts. Better check the regs. I don't think LBL have their dates set and with all the nonsense going over the past couple years, I wouldn't want to predict what they'll do this year with the hunt dates.

Welcome to the forum.

You're not a YouTuber, are you?

FTP

I am planning on making a few hunting trips up to Tennessee for the 22/23 hunting season and am thinking about hunting Cheatem or Land between the Lakes. I was hoping someone on here would help point this South Louisiana boy in the right direction. I have hunted Cheatem before but that was 17 years ago. My trips will be Oct. 24-30 ,Nov 21-27 and Dec 12-18.
Good luck on the dates. Cheatham is all quota hunting now except for archery unless we can get it changed. Hopefully the commission will listen to us this time. But not holding our breath.
My wife is a Cajun as well!!!!

east_tn_gk

Welcome, a few people have mentioned this but you will need to check the quota dates for LBL. For that matter, any WMA you plan on going to as our WMA's have different schedules and restrictions. If you are an archery guy, you will have more non-quota options. If you go to the TWRA website, you can look at the Hunting Guide, which will list WMA regs. You may want to check out WMA's that say "open with statewide seasons."
Good luck this season

Latest posts