New Double Coming Soon

kamml

I bought a new 20 gauge double from Midway:
Double-Barrel-Shotgun-CZ-Bobwhite.jpg

It should be here soon, G2 CZ Bobwhite in 20 gauge. Never had a side-by-side double before. Not bad looking for a Turkish Huglu.

Tenntrapper

I bought a new 20 gauge double from Midway:
Double-Barrel-Shotgun-CZ-Bobwhite.jpg

It should be here soon, G2 CZ Bobwhite in 20 gauge. Never had a side-by-side double before. Not bad looking for a Turkish Huglu.
I've got identical gun in 28g....love it. The triggers are pretty stout...need to get them worked on.

Tip...when you can't figure out what to use to get the haze off the barrels...try break free CLP. I tried several things prior, haze kept coming back. The CLP took it off for good.

44 mag

I have a CZ ringneck in 16 ga that I love. The bobwhite in 20 is on my shortlist. I love a sxs.

kamml

I have had my hands on it Friday. But for some reason the paper work was not in yet so we could not transfer.

kamml

My last couple of weeks have been very busy but I finally picked up my new 20 gauge Bobwhite CZ from Set in Oak Ridge yesterday. The metal work is great, really tight and the furniture is fit very well. The grain in the stocks is not pronounced, zero figure, very plain, that disappoints me. The checkering is nice, sharp but not so that you hurt your hand. This is typical laser stuff and cut nice. I like the English stock style and double triggers, the triggers are a little stiff but fall to the hand as expected. She points well but never having shot a double before I will have to shoot some clay with her to get comfortable. She is a light weight 28" piece that points easily. The hardcase case came with velour storage sleeves and a really neat choke case with 4 Mobil chokes and a wrench, I think I have some Trulock extended chokes laying around the safe that will fit. But first I need to pattern what came with her. This will be fun.

Latest posts