New Crystal calls

david k.

My son was home for the holidays so we worked on some calls we're going to give away to family and friends…I think they turned out nice.

On the top is Cherry with Cherry soundboard.

In the middle is Mahogony with purpleheart soundboard.

On the bottom is Walnut with Maple Soundboard

Attachments

• 375D5B7A-67BA-4239-996B-87E986FC1AC4.jpeg
    375D5B7A-67BA-4239-996B-87E986FC1AC4.jpeg
    269 KB · Views: 101

david k.

These calls look awesome and I love collecting custom calls from different makers! Are you selling to the public?
Thank you....we made a few slate and copper calls for ourselves last year so we decided to make a few more this year, its really something we just did for fun.

These were the first we've tried with crystal surfaces and I haven't even scratched one up yet so I can't tell you how they'll sound...they should be good but you never know!

Duck dogn

Thank you....we made a few slate and copper calls for ourselves last year so we decided to make a few more this year, its really something we just did for fun.

These were the first we've tried with crystal surfaces and I haven't even scratched one up yet so I can't tell you how they'll sound...they should be good but you never know!
Absolutely! If you decide to put your mark on one and sell let me know. I bought I posted in New pot call thread. From Gerald McCann in hohenwald. I like collecting calls. Just sold a Chester Mathis duck only because a guy really wanted it lol