new bow has arrived

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
Pro shop called and said my new Mathews creed has arrived man I'm stoked I had it customized the way I wanted been a long 6 weeks to wait now I got to wait till Friday morning to go get it. Pictures to come

TNDeerGuy

useless_without_pics_2_gif_zpsb97979d5.jpg

:D

Crow Terminator

New bows are fun. Wife and I went to pick her new one up last night. She ordered a Strother Hope in Black AP camo two weeks ago...it came in Thursday but with work schedule we just got around to picking it up. It draws smoother and easier than her Jewel on the same poundage but is about 10-12 fps faster with the same arrow. The speed is just a bonus to her being able to pull the bow easier. I've shot it off and on all day to settle the string before tying in her peep...I think it's gonna be a tack driver.

IMGP1228_zps512cef5a.jpg

IMGP1231_zpsa88b2c26.jpg

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
Crow Terminator said:
New bows are fun. Wife and I went to pick her new one up last night. She ordered a Strother Hope in Black AP camo two weeks ago...it came in Thursday but with work schedule we just got around to picking it up. It draws smoother and easier than her Jewel on the same poundage but is about 10-12 fps faster with the same arrow. The speed is just a bonus to her being able to pull the bow easier. I've shot it off and on all day to settle the string before tying in her peep...I think it's gonna be a tack driver.

IMGP1228_zps512cef5a.jpg

IMGP1231_zpsa88b2c26.jpg
That's a nice looking bow I haven't ever shot that brand of bows

TNDeerGuy

Crow Terminator said:

IMGP1228_zps512cef5a.jpg

IMGP1231_zpsa88b2c26.jpg

Sweet looking Strother Crow�they are tack drivers!

Latest posts