New Boat ?

outdoorsmen22

Sup fellas, im looking at getting a new boat and quiet cant make my mind up. I want at least a 17ftr 60inch bottom, but i dont know if i should get a carpeted boat or rhino lined boat. I would like for it to have a steering console, and frnt and back decks. What would yall recommend?

Baxter83

You're from Dyersburg so I'm assuming you're looking for a stump jumper to fish Reelfoot??

I'd go with a Rhino liner if I was getting an aluminum boat. It'll last a heck of a lot longer and also add to the structure of the boat, AND help with leakage over time.

Winchester

I just bought a new Nitro Z-8 myself, but sounds like your more in the market for an Aluminum boat, which the Rhino liner would be my choice there as well.

SES

If you will be storing the boat inside, carpet would be good. If you are going to let it sit out more often than not, go with the rhino liner.

8up

whatever you go with the day you buy it will be the 2nd happiest day you have it. My advise on boats is always buy used and save a few K

BDS05

Capret or rhino depends on what you're using it for.. If i were just fishing, it would definitely be carpet. Bowfishing or hunting out of it.. go rhino_On the other hand, i just did mine in camo hydroturf from gatortrax boats or you can get solid colors directly from hydroturf.. stuff is awesome
As for buying a boat, go used and be patient. If you wait it out, you WILL find a steal.

Latest posts